212130- Grayson- Including the cities of Sherman and Denison 441 AM CDT Mon Oct 21 2019
Today Sunny. Much cooler with highs around 70. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Clear, cooler with lows in the mid 40s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Tuesday night Clear. Lows in the upper 40s. South winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms likely. Showers likely. Cooler with highs in the upper 60s. Temperatures falling into the lower 60s in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. A chance of showers. Cooler with lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday Mostly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Saturday night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
Areas of the northern and eastern Midwest, Northern Plains and the Delta will see rain today disrupting harvest. Fieldwork favored elsewhere with dry and windy conditions. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 5:49AM Mon Oct 21, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.